Here are my writing tasks and accomplishments:
- Received feedback on Dawn's Rise from the critters.org website. The feedback centered on these main complaints/observations:
- Too much description, not enough action in the beginning.
- The prologs are unnecessary and somewhat offputting.
- People didn't quite understand what/why things were happening, and didn't get involved with the characters.
- Too many adverbs.
Here are some things I want to get done in the next few weeks:
- Submit a couple more chapters from Dawn's Rise to Critters.
- Write up some "interviews" of my characters. This may help me to know them better.
- Write up some commentary on 30 Days so I can decide what to do with it. I think I can just put comments on all the posts.