30 Plot Ideas in 30 Days
I came across this obnoxious blog today which I really don't want to promote in the slightest so I'm not going to mention what it is or what it's about. (and this image has nothing to do with it either...it's a random image I got from Googling "30 Days") Anywho...it gave me an idea, that I should try to write 90 plot ideas in 90 days. However, that being a long time, I think I should pare it down to a more reasonable 30 days.
However this brings up some issues:
- Do I have to write one plot each day or can I skip & make up? Do they need to be consecutive days?
- Should I re-label my blog? ie: The WriteRunner:30 Plot Ideas in 30 Days
- Can I only think of plots while running? (which I usually only do 4 days/week)
- Should I get other people involved/committed ala NaNoWriMo? I could probably post something up on the NaNo boards.
- What do I do with the ideas when I'm done?
- What should I do if I win?